Saturday, November 27, 2010

A Confession..

Deer Santa Klaws

Since Christmiss is right around the corners and I'm getting low on tennis ballz and pig earz, I thought I would come cleans with a confessions, so you brings me a new stuffed Eeyore..

Sometimes when I gets bored, and nobodeez throweeing the tennis ballz around or theres no boids to chase, I'll walk over to the one of the neighbor dogs house with the invisible fencing and grab a chew toy in the yard when the dogz not lookings. I'll strut back and forth, flipping the toy into the air until I get the hounds attentions, and they start to chase me.  Then I run to just the other side of the invisible fence and wait for the fireworkz.  Sometimes they learns, and sometimes not, but I always keepz the toy in my hiding spot witch no one has found yet (includins myself).

The way I figurez, I'm missing some tennis ballz and one of theze dogz is too blamez!!

-Stella D. Bella                                                                                                              

P.S.  I ate the banana bread off of the table from Patty Ryan last week, but blamed it on Rat Shell the pit bull because she always looks guilty anywayz.

No comments:

Post a Comment